Reservations are strongly suggested for tastings.
Reservations are required for groups of 6 or more and all commercial tour groups. For parties of 6 or more, you must call us at 805.688.2455, and leave your CC number to hold your reservation. No shows or cancellations within 24 hours will be charged $10 per person.
At The Brander Vineyard, we are pleased to welcome your group to our estate winery! For groups of 6 or more, we ask that you complete and submit the group reservation form below at least 72 hours in advance of your visit. This will allow us to ensure your group the finest experience possible. After receiving your request, an associate will contact you to confirm the details of your visit.
We very much look forward to seeing you here at the vineyard!
The Brander Vineyard reservation policies:
- Group reservations may be made between the hours of 11am to 3pm only during the winter months.
- All wine tasters in your group must possess ID of being 21 years of age or older.
- We are unable to accept bachelor or bachelorette parties.
- If anyone in your party appears to be intoxicated, we will refuse service.
- If your group is running late, please call our tasting room at 805.688.2455 to ensure that we will be able to accommodate you. For groups running 20 minutes or more late, we may not be able to accommodate you.
Group tasting fees are as follows:
- Our standard tasting fee is $20 per person for groups to 20 people.
- Tasting fee includes a Brander Wine Glass that guests may bring home. One tasting fee is waived per 3 bottle purchase.
- Only Brander wines may be consumed on Brander property. It is illegal to consume outside alcoholic beverages on our estate, and doing so will result in your group being asked to leave the Brander property.
- We also offer a customized tasting experience for your guests. Contact us for rates and reservations at Events@Brander.com.
Please use the following form to request a group reservation. (* fields are required.)