Reservations are required for groups of 6 or more and all commercial tour groups.
At The Brander Vineyard, we are pleased to welcome your group to our estate winery! For groups of 6 or more, we ask that you complete and submit the group reservation form below at least 72 hours in advance of your visit. This will allow us to ensure your group the finest experience possible. After receiving your request, an associate will contact you to confirm the details of your visit.
We very much look forward to seeing you here at the vineyard!
The Brander Vineyard reservation policies:
- Group reservations may be made between the hours of 11am to 3pm only during the winter months.
- All wine tasters in your group must possess ID of being 21 years of age or older.
- We are unable to accept bachelor or bachelorette parties.
- If anyone in your party appears to be intoxicated, we will refuse service.
- If your group is running late, please call our tasting room at 805.688.2455 to ensure that we will be able to accommodate you. For groups running 20 minutes or more late, we may not be able to accommodate you.
- Cancellation of any group reservation requires 24 hours notice; a service fee of $50 will be charged to all groups – including commercial tour groups – who fail to honor their reservation.
Group tasting fees are as follows:
- $20/person tasting fee for groups up to 20 persons. Tasting fee includes a Brander Wine Glass that guests may bring home. One tasting fee is waived per 3 bottle purchase.
- Groups of over 20 persons may make an appointment for a Wine Tasting Experience; however dates and times may be limited. Tasting fees are $30 per person with a standard 20% service charge applied to the tasting fees. The fee reserves your group a space to taste and a designated Tasting Leader. Reservations for tables may be made in addition if they are available. Tasting fee includes a Brander Wine Glass that guests may bring home. One tasting fee is waived per 3 bottle purchase.
- Only Brander wines may be consumed on Brander property. It is illegal to consume outside alcoholic beverages on our estate, and doing so will result in your group being asked to leave the Brander property.
Please use the following form to request a group reservation. (* fields are required.)