Reservations are required for groups of 6 or more, and all commercial tour groups.
At The Brander Vineyard we are pleased to welcome your group to our estate winery! For groups of 6 or more, we ask that you complete and submit the group reservation form below at least 72 hours in advance of your visit. This will allow us to ensure your group the finest experience possible. After receiving your request, an associate will contact you to confirm the details of your visit.
We very much look forward to seeing you here at the vineyard!
The Brander Vineyard reservation policies:
- Group reservations may be made between the hours of 11am to 2pm only during the winter months.
- All wine tasters in your group must possess ID of being 21 years of age or older.
- All tasting fees for your group must be paid for with one credit card and that card will be charged the morning of the reservation.
- We are unable to accept bachelor or bachelorette parties.
- If anyone in your party appears to be intoxicated we will refuse service.
- If your group is running late, please call our tasting room at 805.688.2455 to ensure that we will be able to accommodate you. For groups running 20 minutes or more late we may not be able to accommodate you.
- Cancellation of any group reservation requires 24 hours notice; a service fee of $50 will be charged to all groups – including commercial tour groups – who fail to honor their reservation.
Group tasting fees are as follows:
- $15/person for groups up to 10 persons; $20/person for groups of 11 or more
- Only Brander wines may be consumed on Brander property. It is illegal to consume outside alcoholic beverages on our estate, and doing so will result in your group being asked to leave the Brander property.
Please use the following form to request a group reservation. (All fields are required.)